LAST MINUTE REMINDERS
We can’t wait to see all of our students in Years 1 – 6 tomorrow.
A reminder that parents of students in Year 1 & Year 2 may drop their children off within the school grounds.
We ask that you:
- Always remember social distancing when on or directly outside the school grounds.
- Park in the overflow carpark and follow the directions of the staff who are directing traffic.
- Register using one of the QR codes along the path
- Enter only via the gates near the visitor carpark
- Do not stay too long. Please walk your child to their room and then say good bye and leave the school grounds.
A reminder that the welcome assembly will only be for students and teachers, but will be live streamed on Facebook so that you can be welcomed as well.